Sunday 10 March 2013

The award winning Bobby Nash


Writer Bobby Nash has been announced as the winner of the best author in the 2013 Pulp Ark Awards, and if that wasn't enough Bobby also was involved in two other winning categories.

Best Collection/Anthology- The Green Hornet: Still at Large by Various published by Moonstone Books which features Bobby's story, “The Gauntlet”

Best New Pulp Character- Rick Ruby created by Bobby Nash and Sean Taylor Rick Ruby is featured in The Ruby Files Volume 1 Published by Airship 27 Productions.

Bobby has posted his thoughts on been named best author at www.bobbynash.com where he had this to say, ''It is rare to find me at a loss for words, but that’s exactly what happened after the list of winners of the 2013 Pulp Ark Awards was posted at All Pulp earlier tonight. It took a while for the news to sink in, and even now I don’t think it’s really hit me. After years as a working writer I can now add the title “Award Winning” before my name, which is pretty darn cool, let me tell you''.

I had the honour of doing an interview with Bobby in the early months of my blog after becoming a fan of his work, and I am glad to say I have kept in contact with Bobby since then via social media. 

So from a personal note it gives me great pleasure to say congratulations Bobby its an award that is richly deserved.

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks, Robert. To say that the news of winning the award was a shock is an understatement. It totally floored me and still hasn't fully sunk in. I'm honored that my peers and readers (they're the ones who voted on this one) think enough of my work to not only nominate me, but to vote for me.

    This is also my first award as a professional writer, which makes it especially exciting.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete